- 1.0 pound beef steaks, cubed
- 1.0 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1.0 medium onion
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 1.0 1/4-ounce packet taco seasoning
- 2.0 16-ounce cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1.5 cups rotini pasta
- 0.5 cup water
- 0.5 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Cut beef steaks into 1-inch cubes. In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Season with salt.
Stir seasoning mix, tomatoes, pasta and water into beef. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle cheese before serving. Serves 4.