Marinate pork in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Sear marinated pork in sauté pan on all sides until brown. Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until done. Serve with Orange Cranberry Chutney.
- 10.0 ounce fresh cranberries
- 0.25 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 0.25 cup currant
- 0.25 cup apple cider vinegar
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 0.25 cup light brown sugar
- 0.25 tablespoon orange zest
- 0.125 cup Grand Marnier, or substitute orange juice
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 0.25 teaspoon cloves
In a large saucepan, stir together all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring often, for 20 minutes or until thickened.
- 1.0 cup orange juice
- 0.333 cup soy sauce
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 2.0 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2.0 cloves garlic, minced
Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Add pork and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight.