- 8.0 ounces wagon-wheel pasta, uncooked
- 3.0 tablespoons butter
- 3.0 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1.75 cups milk
- 2.0 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.0 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.0 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon black pepper
- 3.0 tablespoons canned chili, chopped, drained (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
Add cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Stir in pasta and chilies. Serve immediately. Serves 6.