- 4.0 cups chicken broth, can substitute vegetable broth
- 4.5 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1.0 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2.0 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups shitake and oyster mushrooms
- 2.0 teaspoons fresh rosemary, freshly chopped (1 full sprig)
- 0.5 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh shredded
- 0.25 cup heavy cream
- 2.0 tablespoons sour cream
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- green onion, for garnish (optional)
Bring cauliflower to boil in 4 cups of broth until rendered (soft).
While cauliflower cooks, saute mushrooms, rosemary, butter and garlic until mushrooms are soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
Drain cauliflower and add back to pan, mix in sour cream, heavy cream, Parmesan and mushroom mixture.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with green onion.